Thursday, August 14, 2008

sO mUCH aTTENTION

wITH SO MANY OF YOU COMMMENTING ON THE mESSAGE bORDS AND WRITING ME MESSAGES THAT YOU WANT TO HERE MORE ABOT MY klIFE I FEEl i HAVE TO WRITE MORE POSTINGS!

hELLO EVERYONE. i AM JEALOUS. i SAW MIRAGE POST THAT HIS CAT CAN RING HIS DOORBELL. SINC i LOST MY tv REMOTE i HAVE BEEN TRING TO TEACH tINKERBELL HOW TO TURN THE tv CHANNEL FOR WEEKS FOR ME BECUZ IT SO HARD TO GET TO tv WIT DROP FOOT AND ALL. bUT HE JUST SITS ON IT LOOKING AT ME.

tINKERBELL HAS BEEN HARD TO DEAL WITH LATELY. lAST WEEK HE TRIED TO GET OUTSIDE BY JUMP OUT WINDO. GOOD THING IT WAS CLOSED BECUZ IT WAS ON TOP FLOOR! AND LAST WEEK HE RAN STRAIGHT INTO THE OVEN WHEN I GET READY TO HEAT UP MY TV DINNER. wHATS UP WITH THAT CAT?

MAYBE HE MAD BECUZ IT TIME FOR HIS LITER TO BE CHANGED. YES ITS AUGUST AGAIN ALREADY! BUT LITRE COST 3 BUCKS AND U7NLESS I GET LUCKY WITH SCRATCHOFF HE GONNA HAVE TO WAIT TILL oCTOVBER!

SPEEKING OF LUCKY I GOT 2 RESPONSES TO MY DATE REQUEST! tHE FIRS IS FROM GUY NAMED PRADDEEP. bUT i CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT HE SAYING. i TELL HIM TO BRING WINE and BUS TRANSFERS. i LET KNOW HOW IT GO AFTER R DATE NEXT WEEK.

tHE SCOND GUY NAMED VIRGIL. sOUNDED NICE BUT OLD ON PHONE. hE ON DISABILTITY TO, DIABETIC i THINK. hE TELL ME HE LOVED MY PHOTO! rEMINDED HIM OF SOMEONE HE NEW IN vEITNAM! oH WHERE ARE MY CUCUMBERS WHEN i NEED THEM?

mORE LATER. gOODbYE!

2 comments:

jeanieg said...

Resicle. OH, I mean, recycle pet poo - use underarms, after shaving..then transfer poop to cuke-comers' garden. Take litter wash thru the light wash in washer..or flugg up in bag in dryer with drying sheets..reuse...brand new. Take left over whatever...make sachet bags...and go out with Virtual..he sounds better bet. Talk English? Suck toes...other one. Whatz the use..but then, make better toe suckin; and clean ur feet lickin; cat probably tired anyway.

Whre you goin' on first date? By Cuke-comer alley. Heard great crikets there...maybe crickets add music to toes and may be you catc the Cucke-comer thieves. Those dirty dogs...hope choke on your poison plot. ok, tired. me leave. btye oh, bye.

I check rest -pmzzzz's tomorow. bye, sleep tight with Virtual.

jeanieg said...

Where arew you?
Sent at: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:27 pm
From: freetime
To: URright

Lots of bad news today (Friday the 13th)
I've got to go to court July 8 for my eviction hearing.
I got a notice from SAocial Security that they are cutting my monthly check to pay for Medicare. I was su;ppposed to go to a meeting at the Welfare Department, but they called my mom's house and she never told me.
DO you ever get access to a car? I've got $20 I'd like to try to turn into more at the boat. I don't have to worry about going overnboard because I don't have mmore to blow.
Is there any way in the world you could pick me up dso we could go to the boat? I've got some freebies coming due to my spending the last time.
Let me know, OK? I could sure use a diversion.
Bye,
Marsha"The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth."
freetime
10k club


Posts: 16501
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:29 am
Location: North Hammond

Idoesn't know why you banned me, but I saws what you said over there, had to be really bad...I don't care..you'ze wouldn't listen before..you'ze gonna end up with Virtieual. Hope he's got lips.